According to the Annual Shareholders Meeting’ 2016 of Mida Assets Public Company Limited (“The Company”), held on April 28th, 2016 which approved the resolution to issue and offer the warrants representing rights to purchase newly issued ordinary shares of the Company No.2 (MIDA-W2). The company would like to notify the last exercise date for MIDA-W2 is on 31 May 2019. The details of the exercise are as follows:
1. Exercise Ratio and Price Warrant 1unit exercise for 1 new ordinary share at the price of 2.50 Baht per share.
2. Book Closing period of MIDA-W2
The company will close the register book of MIDA-W2 for 21 days prior to the last exercise date from 10 May 2019 to 31 May 2019 (“Book closing”).
3. Period to cease trading of MIDA-W2 by posting an “SP” sign
The company shall request the Stock Exchange of Thailand to cease trading of MIDA-W2, by posting an “SP” sign (“Suspension”) at least 2 business days prior to the book closing period, until the last exercise date from 8 May 2019 to 31 May 2019.
4. Notification period of the intention to exercise MIDA-W2
The warrant holders who intend to exercise their rights of MIDA-W2 must give a notification of such intention within 15 business days prior the last exercise date, by notifying their intention to exercise during 9 May 2019 to 30 May 2019 from 8.30 A.M. to 3.30 P.M.
5. Contact Place
Counter for warrant exercising 2nd Floor, Mida Assets Public Company Limited, at Charansanitwong Road, Bang-Orr, Bangplad, Bangkok 10700. Tel 02-434-2390-7 Ext.149 or 08-992-5309-7.
6. Last exercise date and expiration of MIDA-W2
The last exercise date of MIDA-W2 is scheduled to be on 31 May 2019, which the right of MIDA-W2 will be expired and delisted from listed securities in the Stock Exchange of Thailand from 1 June 2019 onwards.
7. Exercise Procedure, the holder who wish to exercise their warrants shall comply with the
conditions governing the Exercise Notice by completing the following actions and submitting the following documents at the contact place mentioned above:
7.1 Exercise Notice, which has been accurately and completely filled in. The Holder may obtain a pro forma Exercise Notice from the Contact Place or download from www.midaassets.com
7.2 Certificates representing Warrants in the amount specified in the Exercise Notice and, where applicable, authority for receiving a new Warrant Certificate representing those Warrants that was not exercised.
- Where the Warrants are in the scripless form, holders who wish to exercise their right shall notify such intention and file the completed application for withdrawal of the Warrant Certificates or the issuance of certificates receipts in the form prescribed by the SET with a securities company acting as their broker. Any securities company shall notify the TSD (the Registrar) to request withdrawal of the Certificates representing the Warrants to be exercised, and the TSD shall issue the Certificates for holders to use as supplementary evidence when exercising their Warrants.
7.3 Payment evidence for ordinary shares subscription
7.3.1 By money transfer to Kasikorn Bank PCL. BangpladBranch, current account number 073-1-04994-7 under the bank account name “MIDA ASSETS PCL. FOR SHARE SUBSCRIPTION”, The money transfer shall be no later than 3.00 P.M. on 30 May 2019.
7.3.2 By cheque, cashier cheque or bank draft payable to “MIDA ASSETS PCL. FOR SHARE SUBSCRIPTION” which can be collectible at the clearing house in Bangkok, and shall be dated the same date as the warrant holder (s) intend to subscribe for ordinary shares and submitted to MIDA no later than 11.00 A.M. on 28 May 2019.
Any such exercise will be deemed to be completed when it is fully paid. The Holder shall attach payment notice as follows:
- Payment by cheque, cashier cheque, draft : copy of deposit slip with name and telephone number.
- Payment by transfer of cash to the account : The original pay-in slip (acceptance of transfer) with name and telephone number.
8. Verification of Identification
- Thai Individual Person : Signed copy of his/her ID card or, in case of an absence of ID card, of house registration containing 13 digits of ID card no. or of other official document containing 13 digits of ID card no.
- Foreign Individual Person: Signed copy of his/her passport
- Juristic Person: Signed copy of certificate of incorporation by the Ministry of Commerce, issued not over 6 months prior to the exercise date and signed evidence of that authorized director(s).
- Foreign Juristic Person: Signed copy of Corporate Documents which are Memorandum of Associate, Article of Incorporation, and Certificate of Incorporation that are issued not over 6 months prior to exercise date which certified by Notary Public and certified evidence of that authorized director(s).
9. The number of Warrants to be exercised shall be an integer. Holders are responsible for the
payment of stamp duties arising from the exercise of their Warrants.